Ceritaku Lucu - Ilmu Alakadarnya
Wie lautet meine IP

Ceritaku Lucu


Page rank and alexa rank highly in need by novice blog like this blog baerbagai way I have done but until now has not been entirely fruitless, while the current results were less than satisfactory results. therefore we have to find means to improve page rank and alexa traffic to our blog. stout ways to improve our blog either by promoting the blog on facebook twitter and others. but the way that I think is the most potent submit sites that have high page rank. submitkan our article directory and recommend your friends to open your article with directory slow laum thing you want is increase page rank and Alexa traffic meyusutkan will be achieved but it must be no sacrifice nothing is impossible if we want to try and tidah there are things that happen when we are silent.

here's how I've ever done

  1. register alexa rank
  2. submit my article although not all
  3. register mypagerank
  4. spread my blog link on facebook
  5. share on google+
  6. commenting on various blogs that I visit although only a few visits I get back
  7. told my friend to another review on alexa

and many others may have if you are really interested to make your blog a blog number one all the way and the means utilized to the maximum stage munkin and do not forget each other in a relationship blog ...
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment